Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Half Marathon is a GO

So I'm officially entered in my first half marathon on Nov 18th. Although now that I've actually entered I'm feeling a bit nervous especially since I've been sick this week and haven't done any training. Will I even be able to do it. I think that I can I've been running close to this distance in my Training for well over a month and it's still two months away. I can do it, I can do it! It always seems much scarier to me when it's something more official. If I said to myself that in training today I'm going to do 21 k I'd be alright then let's do it but when it's something officially timed and then posted for the world to see(As if anyone other than me will care much about my posted time!) it just seems a little scarier.

Well even if I had to walk the whole distance (which I know I won't) but it's an absolutely beautiful area of Vancouver to race in and although it will be chilly the trees will still be in full Autumn colours. Awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck !! This sounds like a great race and you know you can do it !! S